Table of Contents
- 1 Introduction to 3 x 3 grow tent
- 2 Top 3×3 Grow tent reviews
- 3 3×3 grow tent how many plants?
Introduction to 3 x 3 grow tent
Choosing a grow tent for your plants can have a great impact on your future yield: if it’s too small you’ll be confronted with climatic issues and excessive power bills, if it’s too big on the other hand you might loose some light reflection and won’t be able to harvest as much as you would in adapted conditions.
Beginners are often advised to start with a 400 W HID lamp using HPS and MH bulbs, as it’s a great compromise between the cost and the ability to produce enough for self consumption.
A 3×3 grow tent kit has the ideal surface for that kind of lamp, providing the best efficiency through light coverage, maximum reflection, and easy climate control ensuring proper growth conditions.
If you plan on using a 600 W HID lamp or greater, I strongly advise you to go for a 4 x 4 tent unless you have a taste for heat related issues and power waste!
High cost differences are to be expected when browsing for grow tents as overall quality and features can greatly differ, to help you make up your mind we’re going to review 3 of them: the gorilla grow tent 3×3, a Milliard one and an Apollo Horticulture grow tent.
Top 3×3 Grow tent reviews
- First Height Extending Grow Tent; increase the tent height to 8′ or 9′
- Thickest tent at 1680D fabric
- Strongest All Metal Tent Structure; hang up to 300lbs of components
- 10″ access ports and 4″ cord ports
- Tool Pouch to store accessories
This gorilla grow tent 3×3 is definitely our favorite! It’s a solid piece of equipment featuring a heavy-duty structure and the highest quality thick fabric. Specially designed to hang a lot of equipment, it’s well fitted for those of you with the heavier setups.
- The Milliard Hydroponic Grow Tent is great for cultivating all year around!
- Sturdy tubular metal frame construction, tool free assembly, heavy duty support bars.
- Reflective interior lining engineered with durable reinforced zippers, multiple intake/exhaust ports
- Removable reflective waterproof floor pan.
- Large zippered door. Grow tent measures: 36in.x36in.x73in.
This Milliard Hydroponic grow tent has a very solid frame and multiple ducting access. It’s a great tent but can be considered a bit flashy with its green outlining and brand name displayed on the front door. Users also report minor light leaks through the zipper and thick light hanging points, making it difficult to use with regular light hangers.
This 3×3 grow tent kit is worth your money but cannot be consider as efficient as the previous one.
- 1 – Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent
- 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray; 2 Filter Straps Included
- Size – 36″x36″x72″/ 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar
- Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
- Package Includes: 1 – 36″x36″x72″ Grow Tent / 1 – Instructional Pamphlet
This 3×3 grow tent package has interesting features: a big door and two side flaps for easier access. However, users report pinhole light leaks and a low discretion level due to the bright purple zippers. It can be a smart choice if you’re on a low budget!
3×3 grow tent how many plants?
The number of plants you can fit in this area is depending on the technique you use. The main important rule is to fill up the entire space with plant tops, but this can be achieved with one plant growing for a long time or several ones with shorter vegetation period!