Where To Buy Marijuana Seeds Online: Best Cannabis Seed Bank
Table of Contents
- 1 Where To Buy Marijuana Seeds Online: Best Cannabis Seed Bank
- 1.1 Can You Buy Marijuana Seeds Online?
- 1.1.1 Seedsman
- 1.1.2 Nirvana
- 1.1.3 MSNL – Marijuana Seed Netherland
- 1.1.4 AMS - Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
- 1.1.5 Crop King Seeds
- 1.1.6 True North
- 1.1.7 Sensi Seed
- 1.1.8 Ministry of Cannabis
- 1.1.9 Azarius
- 1.1.10 I Love Growing Marijuana
- 1.1.11 Seed Supreme
- 1.1.12 Seedsman
- 1.1.13 Nirvana
- 1.1.14 MSNL – Marijuana Seed Netherland
- 1.1.15 AMS - Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds
- 1.1.16 Crop King Seeds
- 1.1.17 True North
- 1.1.18 Sensi Seed
- 1.1.19 Ministry of Cannabis
- 1.1.20 Azarius
- 1.1.21 I Love Growing Marijuana
- 1.1.22 Seed Supreme
- 1.2 Best Cannabis Seed Banks are Listed Below
- 1.3 Choosing the Best Online Marijuana Seed Bank
- 1.4 Which Strain Should I Buy for My First Grow?
- 1.5 Safety Precautions For Buying Marijuana Seeds Online
- 1.6 Get Free eBook
- 1.7 Check your email and please confirm subscription!
- 1.1 Can You Buy Marijuana Seeds Online?
Marijuana enthusiasts have been growing marijuana for as long as history tells us. Since the 1970s, many of those people have purchased seeds for growing cannabis online. Fast forward and today, more lax marijuana laws and a better understanding of the plant has seen an influx in both those using marijuana for personal and medicinal reasons, as well as the number of people growing their own cannabis at home.
People of all ages grow cannabis at home. There are many states in which growing marijuana is legal for recreational purposes and growing marijuana is also legal. In such states, finding seeds and plants is fairly easy, tough usually expensive.
For people who want to grow marijuana who do not live in states that have come to their senses and improved their marijuana laws, finding seeds is certainly not as easy as one would hope.
Online cannabis seed banks alleviate the frustrations of buying high-quality seeds that you can use to grow your own marijuana at home, at your place of business, or other location of your choosing. You need only a few items to grow your own marijuana and it is fairly easy to get started.
To grow marijuana, the following items are necessary:
- Desire to grow
- Space to grow (like a growing tent)
- A growing medium
- Grow lights for indoor operations (LED Lights or HPS Lights)
- High-quality seeds
Most of these supplies are easily found at home improvement or gardening supply stores online and in your local area. There s an assortment of items available in each category, even giving growers choice in the products they use for their marijuana cultivation experience. However, finding seeds isn’t so simple. A reputable online seed bank solves the problem.
Can You Buy Marijuana Seeds Online?
It is easy to buy marijuana seeds online. As mentioned, people have been buying seeds online for more than 40 years now. While every transaction doesn’t go as smoothly as anticipated, there is high success rates amongst those purchasing seeds online when they shop with the right seed banks. There are literally hundreds of seed banks offering seeds for sale. While the majority of these seed banks are legitimate, reputable companies, there is a few bad seeds throw in the mix that you must be sure to protect yourself from. These fradulent seed banks are out to take your money and in worst case scenarios, potentially incite police involvement or a raid of your grow.
Despite the large number of seed banks out there, it isn’t hard to find one that will provide you with a great buying experience. If you’re willing to conduct a bit of research, the best seed bank is sure to fall into place and ordering your favorite strains in small or large quantity becomes as easy as ordering jewelry or clothing online. Reviews are posted online from growers who’ve used specific seed banks. Read these reviews to learn their thoughts and to decide if it is a seed bank worth your while. Asking other growers as well as social media acquaintances and friends and family can also help you find a seed bank that will provide the high-quality seeds and buying experience that you deserve. And, of course, never pass the opportunity to learn the seed banks most recommended by experts in the industry.
Best Cannabis Seed Banks are Listed Below
The 11 seed banks listed below are the most popular, well-known of them all. Each seed bank sells cannabis seeds and sometimes, other marijuana-related products.
Prices, shipping methods, and costs vary from one seed bank to the next, as does the availability of strains and seed types.
Read the reviews and pros and cons of each of these seed banks and conduct further research to decide if you’ll shop with one of these well-known seed banks
Seedsman began selling seeds online in 2003. Since this time, they’ve grown into a reputable supplier known for offering a versatile list of strains at great prices. Customers can choose from dozens of different THC and CBD strains, with regular, autoflowering, and feminized seeds available.
Seedsman uses around 80 different breeders from locations around the world, ensuring there is always a strain to suit the likes of most any grower. Seeds are always fresh and have great grow rates.
Frequent shoppers can join the loyalty program and earn points with every purchase. These points are redeemable for free seeds and other goodies from the seed bank. Each order includes five free seeds, though there is opportunity to earn additional free seeds. Numerous payment options are available, including PayPal, cash, credit card, and Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin accepted; extra seeds for Bitcoin payment
- Large selection of high-quality seeds in an abundance of strains
- Free seeds with every order
- Wholesale seeds available
- Discreet delivery product option
- Seeds and shipping costs are a bit expensive
Reputable growers know the best cannabis seed bank online is Nirvana. All around the board, Nirvana provides an amazing, simple experience that leaves you without worry or stress.
It is the seed bank most recommended for growers in the U.S., although people around the world will enjoy shopping with this seed bank. Excellent customer service ensures that your questions and concerns are always answered.
And, there is a huge seed selection available, with prices that won’t send you into shock. Numerous discounts and coupon deals are available at all times. Discreet, stealth shipping adds to your comforts when buying seeds online. Plus, this seed bank offers one of the fast shipping times of all seed banks! When you’re ready to grow, waiting around for seeds can be stressful. Nirvana minimizes those woes.
Nirvana opened their doors in Amsterdam, Netherlands, in 1995. Since this time, the seed bank has earned the reputation that sets them apart from the rest. Every order includes 10 free seeds.
- Immaculate seeds every order
- Discreet shipping
- Lowest prices around
- More than 35 strains to choose from
- Fastest delivery in the industry
- Worldwide shipping
- Free shipping on certain orders
- Weekly specials and discounts
- Nice selection of sale seeds
- All strains are created by Nirvana
- Cannot ship to Japan, Argentina, or Australia
Dutch breeders supply Holland-based MSNL is one supplier selling easily recognized, sought after strains, with a huge selection of sativa and indica seeds to choose from. Growers around the world can shop with MSNL with assurance they’re getting the exact product they want.
Low prices, quality strains and seeds, and fast shipping are also reasons that so many people trust their seed needs to MSN. Customers who like rewards will enjoy the five free seeds included with each order that is placed, as well as the free rewards program that earns points with every purchase that are redeemable for free and discounted product. Discounts and special offers are also enticing, offering bargains of up to 50%!
- Free seeds with every order
- Seed value packs available
- Rewards program offers discounted prices
- Standard, Stealth, and Guaranteed Shipping options available
- Slow customer inquiry response time
Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds, or AMS, is an Amsterdam based seed bank in business since 2002. The company sells only in-house strains, though with a selection of more than 100 strains available at any time, finding new favorites is always easy.
Customers are consistently satisfied with their seeds from AMS, citing a high-quality, fruitful yield of buds. There are seeds for every growing style, whether you are an outdoor grower, cultivate indoors, prefer feminized seeds, or want autoflowering options.
Free shipping is one of the highlights of shopping with this company. Plus, worldwide and upgraded shipping options are available that guarantee your order is delivered. Worldwide delivery is available. Payment options include Bitcoin, cash, and debit/credit cards. Spend €100 to receive 5 free seeds with order.
- Free shipping
- Fast delivery
- Discreet upgraded delivery available
- Variety of payment options
- Minimum order required for free seeds
- Only in-house strains
Vancouver, Canada-based Crop King Seeds has both an online seed bank and a retail location. The store ships worldwide and offers a menu of 31-different in-house strains. Sativa, CBD, and Indica strains are available, as well as those beloved hybrid strains.
Cannabis Cup winners like Afghani, White Widow, NYC Diesel, and Green Crack are also available. New strings are added constantly. CKS offers first-time customers a 10% discount on their order.
Payment options include PayPal, Bitcoin and cash by mail. CKS opened their doors in 2005 and has grown into a reputable seed bank known for selling high-quality seeds that yield amazing flower. It is easy to contact customer service with inquiries about your order and with questions, thanks to online chat, a toll-free number, and email contact options.
- Online chat feature
- High-quality strains
- Multiple payment options
- Retail and online
- Professional, courteous customer service agents
- 5% custom seizure rate
- More expensive prices than other seed banks
- Shipping costs of more than $80 for orders outside Canada
6. True North
Ontario-based True North has the top seed strains that you want to grow. Choose from strains like AK47, Aculpoco Gold, and White Widow, or check out some of the lesser-known strains and try your luck with the newcomers.
Seed packs and single seeds are sold, which is an option that many other seed banks do not offer. Sign up to receive the monthly email newsletter and receive a coupon good for 20% off your first order.
Monthly contests for free seeds are also a perk of joining the newsletter list. True North offers dozens of seeds for sell, has fast shipping times, guaranteed delivery options, and tracking for all orders. Customers who spend $420 or more receive free shipping on their order.
- Order online or by phone
- Guaranteed delivery
- Flat-rate shipping
- Free delivery for orders over $420
- Stealth packaging
- Tracking available
7. Sensi Seed
Northern Lights, Super Skunk, and Hindu Kush are a few of the seed strains sold at Sensi Seed, one of the most well-known, longest-running seed banks in operation. Dozens of strains are alway available. Choose from feminized or autoflowering seeds and always expect great prices no matter the preferred choice. Since 1985, the Amsterdam, Netherlands company has sold high-quality seeds to thousands of customers. On the downside, the seed bank serves customers located in European countries only. Prompt, professional customer service agents enhance the overall shopping experience. They’re always polite and helpful, ready to answer any questions or assist customers in any other way possible. Low shipping costs and fast delivery time is an advantage any eager grow can appreciate.
- Low prices
- Low shipping costs
- Fast shipping
- Great customer service
- Only ships to European countries
Originating in Amsterdam, Ministry of Cannabis has relocated to Barcelona, Spain, since the 2007 seed bank store opening, although nothing has changed about the amazing seeds the company sells.
The company has a 90% seed vitality! Hand-picked seeds sold with a germination guarantee offer growers assurance in the money spent at this shop.
MoC offers well-known strains and house strains. Northern Lights is one of the most popular seeds sold here. All seeds are 100% feminized. Fast shipping to locations around the world is reassuring to growers eager to start their cultivation experience.
- Worldwide shipping
- Easy-to-use website
- Smaller strain selection than some seed banks
- No loyalty clubs/special promotions
Azarius is an online seed bank and headshop that began selling seeds in 1999. In addition to high-quality cannabis seeds, shoppers will find Magic Mushrooms, portable vaporizers, bongs, and an assortment of additional items that enhance the smoke and grow experience. Seeds and Magic Mushrooms are available for shipment only to countries within Europe, though worldwide shipping is available on all other items. Seeds sold at the shop are potent, top-quality strains that yield tall, flowerless plants. Orders ship with 24-hours of being placed with stealth shipping and guaranteed delivery. Cash, credit card, and Bitcoin payments are accepted.
- Insured packages
- Fast shipping times
- Limited strains
- Shipping only to European countries
- Signature delivery required
I Love Growing Marijuana is one of the newest cannabis seed banks online, but has arrive on the scene ready to deliver a bold statement.
First, the Marijuana Grow Bible is an eBook for first-time and new growers who want to secure an amazing cultivation experience. This eBook is available to anyone who need a copy at no cost and without any purchase necessary. Simply visit the site to get your copy.
The seed bank offers an assortment of feminized, autoflowering, and regular seeds, with CBD, indica, hybrid, and sativa strains to suit all growing needs. Grow kits and seed kits are also available for those ready to grow.
Bitcoin, cash, and debit card payments are accepted. Use Bitcoin and receive 10% off of our first order. Free shipping to all 50 U.S. states with guaranteed delivery is one of the biggest highlights of shopping with this seed bank. Prices are also a perk, since discounted rates for high-quality seeds is always found here.
- Free shipping
- Excellent reputation
- Limited shipping areas
11. Seed Supreme
UK-based Seedsupreme is one of the newest cannabis seed bank choices. Formed in 2013, the company uses breeders from various countries to ensure a mixture of easy-to-grow seeds available for customer purchase. Popular strains include Girl Scout Cookies, OG Kush, and White Widow, though dozens of other strains are sold.
Seed Supreme offers worldwide secure shipping with several stealth options. Guaranteed delivery options provide the highest level of protection against custom interception. Customers receive free seeds with every order. The number of free seeds varies and is based upon the number of seeds ordered. Plus, there are several other ways to earn free seeds, such as by purchasing specific strains or by joining the monthly email newsletter.
Customers receive KushKash with every order. Kush Kash can be used just like cash to purchase seeds and other items from the store. Multiple payment options are accepted, including cash, credit card, and BitCoin. BitCoin is the most secure of the options; users receive a 25% order discount as such.
- Regular, autoflowering, and feminized seeds available
- Large selection of medicinal strains
- Easy-to-use website
- Uses several breeders
- Monthly sales
- Slow shipping
Choosing the Best Online Marijuana Seed Bank
When all is said and done, personal preference supplies the basis for choosing the cannabis seed bank from which to purchase seeds. It is important, however, that you choose a legitimate, trustworthy seed bank, such as the 11 listed above. As mentioned elsewhere, fraudulent sites are mixed in the crowd, and mingling with such a seed bank is a waste of time and money. Choosing the best online marijuana seed bank is much easier when the following points are kept in mind.
If there is a specific strain that you want, it is important to find a seed bank that sells that strain. It shouldn’t pose considerable difficulty finding such a seed bank. However, for growers who want versatility, choosing a seed bank is a bit more troublesome. Before choosing a cannabis seed bank, know your needs. Do you want to grow marijuana that is potent in THC? Do you wish to treat pain, nausea, or other health concerns and prefer a CBD-dominant strain? Choosing a seed bank is much easier when you know your needs. Ensure the cannabis seed bank selected has strains that meet your needs.
Not all seeds are created the same. Without high-quality seeds, your cultivation experience certainly will not fulfil your expectations. It is too late to determine that the seeds are bad after you’ve spent your money. Take some time to look at seed banks that offer guaranteed germination seeds to ensure quality seeds.
Cost of seeds vary from one strain and seed bank to the next. It is best that you compare prices before making a purchase. Comparing prices is easy, free, and helps you find the seeds that you want at the prices that you want to pay. Aside from the cost of the cannabis seeds, also evaluate the costs of shipping, guaranteed delivery, and other miscellaneous fees. These added fees can change what you thought was a good deal into one that isn’t worth the time.
Paypal, cash, Bitcoin, and credit card and debit card payments are available with most of the seed banks around today. The multitude of shipping options implies the buying process for those in different locations. Decide the payment method type that you most prefer before choosing a seed bank, particularly if you intend to pay with Bitcoin since not all seed banks accept the cryptocurrency.
Seed banks usually ship seeds to locations around the world. However, some seed banks ship only to specific locations. Before you choose a seed ban, ensure they offer shipping to your country. Nirvana, the most popular cannabis seed bank around today, don’t offer shipping to Australia or Japan, for example.
A reputable seed bank alway guarantees order delivery, even in instances that customs has intercepted the package. Any cannabis seed bank that doesn’t offer such a guarantee may very well be on the list of fraudulent names that you should avoid at all costs.
Any worthwhile seed bank has a good reputation backing them. It isn’t hard to learn what other people think of the seed bank, thanks to the availability of online reviews and testimonials. Be sure to check out as many of the reviews as possible and gain that firsthand insight that isn’t found anywhere else. Along with customer reviews, many expert reviews and opinions are out there, providing even greater insight into the seed bank pros and cons.
Which Strain Should I Buy for My First Grow?
It isn’t a secret that various marijuana strains require a different level of care to grow successfully. Many strains for new growers allow a successful grow to occur while gardening skills are developed. When purchasing seeds, you’ll notice the option of regular, feminized, or autoflowering. What does these terms mean and which is best for the new grower?
Regular Strains: Regular seeds are go-with-the-flow and easy-to-grow, forgiving of many of the mistakes new growers tend to make. The strains come from a male and a female parent. This is the biggest problem with regular strains. There’s no way to determine if it will be a female or a male plant. Only female plants flower.
Feminized Seeds: Feminized seeds are those bred to eliminate male chromosomes, guaranteeing you produce a female plant. Feminized seeds produce plants with built-in survival instincts, reducing the risk of diseased, tiny plants with small yield growths. These seeds work great for both indoor and outdoor grow operations.
Autoflowering: Autoflowering seeds provide the quickest harvest time of the three choices. High-yields of two to three ounces per plant is normal, though a good grow may yield up to six-ounces of buds. The photosynthesis period is eliminated when using autoflowering seeds, since they do not require any special lighting for successful growth. Furthermore, total harvest time is only about two to three months, at least four weeks faster than other seed types. A CBD rate 1% higher than other cannabis seeds is also noted amongst autoflowering seed strains. On the flipside, autoflowering seeds are not forgiving and any mistakes made in the first six weeks of the cultivation period can cause disaster for the plant.
Choose the type of seed that you feel most comfortable growing. Some new growers choose a few of each seed, but this is up to you and the size grow you wish to use. Each type of seed offers pros and cons that you should keep in mind when buying your seeds from any online cannabis seed bank.
Along with seed types, another important decision is yours to make before spending money on seeds. The strain is just as, if not more, important, than the type of seed that is selected. Each strain offers its own effects, potency, and level of difficulty to grow. If you’re a first-time grower, it is ideal to stick to a marijuana strain that is easy-to-grow. You can develop many new skills as you begin the marijuana cultivation experience, but choosing an easier strain now will prevent trouble, wasting money, and other frustrations.
New growers are free to choose any strain they wish to grow, although the six below are most recommended due to their powerful results and easy grow techniques.
- Sour Diesel: Sour Diesel is a sativa-dominant strain that is easy-to-grow and produces high THC yields averaging 19%. Long, intoxifying effects make this a strain that is popular with smokers around the world. While Sour Diesel prefers warm climates and grows best in such areas, it is possible to grow in cooler climates as well. Sour Diesel seeds yield ounces per plant with a 10 – 12-week harvest time. The strain is low maintenance, through proper ventilation is important for a successful grow.
- Green Crack: If there is one U.S. state known for exemplary marijuana grow skills, it is none other than beautiful California, situated on the country’s West coast. Green Crack originated in California and as such, is sometimes difficult to find in other areas. Nonetheless, the uplifting strain gives its user energy and motivation while providing relaxation after a stressful day. Green Crack is an amazing strain for first-time growers cultivating outdoors. It produces high-yields and is not susceptible to much of the damage that destroy plants.
- Blue Dream: Blue Dream is another strain native to California. It’s also a High Times magazine winner and popular strain for smokers across the globe. It is sativa-dominant, offering users a laid-back, mellow high with plenty of medicinal effects thrown in the mix. The berry flavor is very tasty and each hit produces a powerful hit of such flavor. The strain is resistant to much of the damage that traditional strains are susceptible to, including disease and mold and mildew growth.
- Lemon OG Haze: Lemon meets pineapple describes best the smell and taste of Lemon OG Haze, a popular strain for new growers. It produces high yields in a short time frame. In just nine weeks, Lemon OG Haze is ready to harvest. The hybrid blend relaxes the body, mind, and soul, giving the user energy and motivation to live the day.
- Northern Lights: Northern Lights is one of the top strains for new growers. It is nearly impossible to harm the strain, so a great yield of powerful buds is always possible. The strain has amazing bounce-back ability if the grower does make a mistake. There is also little smell with the strain. This is beneficial when ordering seeds as well as when growing, since nosey neighbors or others are less likely to notice that it is growing. The Indica-based strain is well-known in the smoking community. It has a great taste and potent, relaxing effects.
- White Widow: First-time growers will also enjoy cultivating White Widow, a 50-50 hybrid strain that is popular around the world. This strain is often times mentioned on TV, movies, and in magazines, as it has been around since the mid-1990s, after its origination in the Netherlands. Long-lasting, relaxed state-of-mind is noted when using White Widow. The strain is best grown outdoors since it thrives in warm temperatures, though it is possible to grow indoors without a great amount of hard work necessary.
Safety Precautions For Buying Marijuana Seeds Online
One of the best ways to stay safe when buying marijuana seeds online is to learn and understand the laws surrounding the purchase in your country. It is completely legal to buy cannabis seeds online in many countries, but just as many will not allow such a transaction. Do not assume that because a cannabis seed bank sells the seeds that it is legal for you to receive them in the mail.
Always use common sense when ordering seeds from a cannabis bank online. If it sounds too good to be true, remember there is likely a reason why it sounds this way. Conduct Plenty of research before investing time or money into a seed bank. Social media is one of the best tools to use to learn more about the seed bank, its reputation, and even its legitimacy.
Purchasing seeds from U.S.-based seed banks is never a good idea. Many laws are in place that make it a crime to ship seed or other cannabis-related products from one state to the next. It is a criminal offense to commit such an act, thus making it a big risk for any marijuana grower. It is best to avoid such seed banks and instead choose one located elsewhere in the world. Many growers choose to purchase seeds from banks in Amsterdam. It is usually Amsterdam that we think about when we think of marijuana, so what better place to purchase seeds for growing?
Additional safety precautions to keep in mind when buying seeds online:
- Choose your cannabis seed bank wisely. The more research that you conduct, the better. Ask fellow growers to recommend the seed bank they shop with and heed the recommended seed banks listed above. Be sure to consider all of the factors that compose a good seed bank to guarantee a smooth transaction.
- Some things are better left unsaid. Don’t tell anyone that you’re purchasing cannabis seeds online. The less people who know what you are doing, the less risk you take.
- Avoid seed banks that require signature confirmation on delivery. Some seed banks offer this as an option, though it isn’t recommended that you use such an option when receiving any cannabis-related items, including seeds, in the mail.
- Many buyers purchase their seeds using pre-paid or business credit cards. These cards are harder to trace back to the original user in the event of drastic action.
- Do not send the seeds to your own home or to a garden or grow store. Ask a friend if you can send the parcel to their home. There’s no reason to divulge details of the contents of the package.
- Thousands of secure credit card payments are processed online every single day. Most seed banks accept credit card payments and destroy customer information immediately after the order is processed. Nonetheless, many offer additional payment options which include cash, Bitcoin, and PayPal. Use one of the alternative payment methods if there’s concern.
- Patience is a virtue, especially when buying seeds online. It can take some seed banks up to 25-days to ship your order and many additional days to pass through customs and normal shipping process. You’re eager to grow, but great things come to those who wait with patience!
- Use different seed banks for larger orders. Using multiple seed banks reduces the risk of loss should the seeds not arrive at your home/ shipping location.