Best 3×3 Grow Tent Package | Gorilla, Milliard and Apollo Horticulture Review 2018
Table of Contents
- 1 Best 3×3 Grow Tent Package | Gorilla, Milliard and Apollo Horticulture Review 2018
- 1.1 Introduction to 3 x 3 grow tent
- 1.2 Our Best Rated 3×3 Grow Tent Comparison Table
- 1.2.1 MILLIARD Horticulture D-Door 36" x 36" x 73" 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Window
- 1.2.2 VIPARSPECTRA 36"x36"x72" Reflective 600D Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing 3'x3'
- 1.2.3 VIVOSUN 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 3'x3'
- 1.2.4 Apollo Horticulture 36x36x72 Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
- 1.2.5 Gorilla Grow Tent 3' x 3' Indoor Greenhouse Garden Room | GGT33
- 1.2.6 MILLIARD Horticulture D-Door 36" x 36" x 73" 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Window
- 1.2.7 VIPARSPECTRA 36"x36"x72" Reflective 600D Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing 3'x3'
- 1.2.8 VIVOSUN 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 3'x3'
- 1.2.9 Apollo Horticulture 36"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
- 1.2.10 Gorilla Grow Tent 3' x 3' Indoor Greenhouse Garden Room | GGT33
- 1.3 Top 3 x 3 Grow tent reviews
- 1.4 3 x 3 grow tent how many plants?
- 1.5 Get Free eBook
- 1.6 Check your email and please confirm subscription!
Introduction to 3 x 3 grow tent
Choosing a grow tent for your plants can have a great impact on your future yield: if it’s too small you’ll be confronted with climatic issues and excessive power bills, if it’s too big on the other hand you might loose some light reflection and won’t be able to harvest as much as you would in adapted conditions.
Beginners are often advised to start with a 400 W HID lamp using HPS and MH bulbs, as it’s a great compromise between the cost and the ability to produce enough for self consumption.
Why would you choose 3x3 grow tent?
- You want to grow cannabis indoors and with the ability to control all the environmental factors.
- You want to have a small harvest of marijuana plants.
- You are a beginner who is starting out with the first ever harvest done by yourself.
A 3×3 grow tent kit has the ideal surface for that kind of lamp, providing the best efficiency through light coverage, maximum reflection, and easy climate control ensuring proper growth conditions.
If you plan on using a 600 W HID lamp or greater, I strongly advise you to go for a 4 x 4 tentunless you have a taste for heat related issues and power waste!
High cost differences are to be expected when browsing for grow tents as overall quality and features can greatly differ, to help you make up your mind we’re going to review 3 of them: the gorilla grow tent 3×3, a Milliard one and an Apollo Horticulture grow tent.
Our Best Rated 3×3 Grow Tent Comparison Table
Top 3 x 3 Grow tent reviews
- First Height Extending Grow Tent; increase the tent height to 8′ or 9′
- Thickest tent at 1680D fabric
- Strongest All Metal Tent Structure; hang up to 300lbs of components
- 10″ access ports and 4″ cord ports
- Tool Pouch to store accessories
This gorilla grow tent 3×3 is definitely our favorite! It’s a solid piece of equipment featuring a heavy-duty structure and the highest quality thick fabric. Specially designed to hang a lot of equipment, it’s well fitted for those of you with the heavier setups.
- The Milliard Hydroponic Grow Tent is great for cultivating all year around!
- Sturdy tubular metal frame construction, tool free assembly, heavy duty support bars.
- Reflective interior lining engineered with durable reinforced zippers, multiple intake/exhaust ports
- Removable reflective waterproof floor pan.
- Large zippered door. Grow tent measures: 36in.x36in.x73in.
This Milliard Hydroponic grow tent has a very solid frame and multiple ducting access. It’s a great tent but can be considered a bit flashy with its green outlining and brand name displayed on the front door. Users also report minor light leaks through the zipper and thick light hanging points, making it difficult to use with regular light hangers.
This 3×3 grow tent kit is worth your money but cannot be consider as efficient as the previous one.
- 1 – Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent
- 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray; 2 Filter Straps Included
- Size – 36″x36″x72″/ 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar
- Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
- Package Includes: 1 – 36″x36″x72″ Grow Tent / 1 – Instructional Pamphlet
This 3×3 grow tent package has interesting features: a big door and two side flaps for easier access. However, users report pinhole light leaks and a low discretion level due to the bright purple zippers. It can be a smart choice if you’re on a low budget!
3 x 3 grow tent how many plants?
The number of plants you can fit in this area is depending on the technique you use. The main important rule is to fill up the entire space with plant tops, but this can be achieved with one plant growing for a long time or several ones with shorter vegetation period!
Next Step: Purchase Cannabis seeds & Growing Lights
Now you have purchased your first grow tent and the only thing missing is growing lights (you have 2 different options HPS Lights or LED Lights – check here what is best for your needs) and marijuana seeds that you can purchase from one of the cannabis seed banks by clicking here.
New to indoor growing? Read PlantsILY’s Guide to Growing Weed at Home in 10 Easy Steps.