4×4 Grow Tents Review And Setup
Choosing the right grow tent should definitely be one of your priorities when planning your project. The right size will help your plants get enough light and grow in the best possible conditions.
4 x 4 is the best size for medium projects as the area will be perfectly illuminated by a 600w HID lamp which has shown to produce almost as much lumen per watt as the 1000w while having a much lower heat output, enabling you to get it closer to plants tops and thus being one of the most efficient lights on the market.
Remember that picking the best 4×4 grow room setup is essential for a long lasting product, delivering efficient results for years to come.
- In my 4×4 grow room how many plants can fit?
You can usually go up to a plant per square feet, but you can plan on less if you intend on growing bigger plants, or if you use space occupying techniques as S.O.G or S.C.R.O.G.
- How to make the right choice?
Shopping for a 4×4 grow tent setup is not easy as there are lots of different models & manufacturers, so we’ll take a closer look at 3 of them: a Gorilla grow tent 4×4, a Secret Jardin grow box, and anApollo Horticulture one, to make sure you get the right product for your buck!
1. Gorilla Grow Tent LITE LINE 4×4
- Measures 4′ x 4′ 6″ x 6′ 7″
- Made with 210D Thick Fabric
- Steel Frame supports up to 170lbs
- Features Dual Cinching Ports, Flood Pool, Tool Pouch, Diamond Reflective Wall
This gorilla grow tent 4×4 is long lasting, easy to put together and made of very durable materials.
It features good quality zippers fully obstructing the light and a smart flood pool very handy in case of accidental water spilling the right choice if you use hydroponics.
It’s our top pick, and we highly recommend using it for great, long lasting results!
2. Secret Jardin DarkRoom II Pro 120 – 48 x 48 x 80 Inches
- Indoor, self contained garden room
- Collapses quick for storage
- Interior reflective lining is washable
- Can easily be assembled with no tools
- Made to support lighting and ventilation
This Secret Jardin 4×4 tent is also a great product, the materials are strong, and it’s of heavy duty construction.
However, users report light leaks in the zipper and poorly manufactured tent poles which might be rusting after some times, as only the top one are coated.
In our opinion even if it offers great possibilities it’s not as good as the previous one.
3. Apollo Horticulture 48″x48″x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing
- 1 – Apollo Horticulture Grow Tent
- 1 – Removable Mylar Floor Tray; 2 Filter Straps Included
- Size – 48″x48″x80″/ 100% Reflective Tear Proof Mylar
- Heavy Duty Zippers & Double Stitching for Light Protection
- Package Includes: 1 – 48″x48″x80″ Grow Tent / 1 – Instructional Pamphlet
This Apollo Horticulture grow tent is far from being as reliable as the previous ones and is a good example of what you can get for half their price. Light leaks around the zippers and the top bars are not attached to the main frame. You should be careful if you plan on using it along with the best light for 4×4 grow room and powerful 4×4 grow room ventilation as it might fall down due to heavy weight.
– Click here to read full review of this tent – Apollo 4×4
When looking for long lasting, solid and well designed products, always remember that saving money shouldn’t be your primary objective. Whatever you will save now will be spent later on upgrading cheap, low-efficiency equipment and you will end up spending more money!
If you are looking for the latest growing equipment’s best reviews, don’t forget to check our website regularly!