Grow Tent Heaters Review
Table of Contents
- 1 Grow Tent Heaters Review
- 1.1 Introduction to Grow Room Heater Systems
- 1.2 We Reviewed 6 of The Best Heaters For Grow Tent
- 1.2.1 DeLonghi EW7707CM Safe Heat 1500W
- 1.2.2 Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater
- 1.2.3 Vornado VMH500 Whole Room Metal Heater with Auto Climate
- 1.2.4 Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater
- 1.2.5 Vornado MVH Whole Room Vortex Heater
- 1.2.6 DeLonghi TRN0812T Portable
- 1.2.7 1. DeLonghi EW7707CM Safe Heat 1500W
- 1.2.8 2. Honeywell HCE200W UberHeat Ceramic Heater
- 1.2.9 3. Vornado VMH500 Whole Room Metal Heater with Auto Climate
- 1.2.10 4. Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater
- 1.2.11 5. Vornado MVH Whole Room Vortex Heater
- 1.2.12 6. DeLonghi TRN0812T Portable
- 1.3 These are Additional Products We Suggest You to Buy with Heaters
by Sophia Walters | October 24, 2019
Introduction to Grow Room Heater Systems
I always enjoy when winter shows up. Cold weather, ice and snow always bring happy childhood memories back to life. Unfortunately, my plants don’t feel the same way at all!
In fact, if you want the best growth and flowering conditions, temperature inside the box (more about the tents www.plantsily.com/grow-tent) should always be as follows:
- lights-on cycle, between 70 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit
- lights-off cycle, between 64 and 71 degrees Fahrenheit
So you better be ready for those heavy temperature drops!
We Reviewed 6 of The Best Heaters For Grow Tent
There are various types of heaters you may use, but be advised using ceramic heaters may be harmful to your plants. The hot ventilated air they blow dries up the atmosphere resulting in a low humidity level, which can be unadapted during vegetative period especially for clones and seedlings. Moreover, they can cause damages and even burn whatever is placed directly next to the heating unit itself, or too close to it.
Most growers on a budget usually use oil filled heaters while professionals go for heaters fitted directly in the inlet ducting.
– Full Size Portable Full Room Radiant Heater
– Keeps Optimal Temperature
– Auto Climate Control
– Adjustable Thermostat
The DeLonghi EW7707CM Safe Heat 1500W is a full-size portable full room radiant heater. It acts like a radiator, with 7 fins and a permanently enclosed oil heating element.
Keeps optimal room temperature. It can be brought to other rooms, to heat only specific rooms. Instead of heating the whole house, heating up only a single room leads to energy savings.
These are Additional Products We Suggest You to Buy with Heaters
- It is designed to control fans, heaters, air conditioners and other equipment in gardens
- It features a readily visible switch to alternate between cooling and heating
- Easy-to-read dials make programming daytime and nighttime settings uncomplicated
This is a temperature controller and programmer, allowing you to plug various devices and set up precise preferences for the night and day cycles. What is great with it, is you can reverse it and use it during summer to get rid of all the extra heat!
- Thermostatically controlled pipe heating system
- For use with Easy Heat Freeze Free cable
- For dry locations only
- Power indicator light that lights up when the thermostat is energized
- Shuts off power when the temperature rises to 50-degree F/10-degree C
This is a basic thermostat outlet, it will let electricity through every time the temperature drops under 50 degrees, which is a bare minimum, and the device plugged-in will then be powered.
It can be a good way to avoid real freezing if you want to control your energy bills. For more tips, don’t forget to check on our page regularly.
We provide the most up-to-date reviews for any growing equipment you may need!